Confidence from experience
The Hevi-lift hoist has a history over 80 years?and is widely used in the nuclear industry. It is known for its?long life, quiet operation, superior strength and quality.
Safe and compliant
The Hevi-lift hoist makes a perfect choice for nuclear?containment as it is made out of materials suitable for?all reactor types. Hevi-lift hoists are manufactured with a?minimum amount of deleterious materials, such as aluminum?and zinc. The Hevi-lift hoist is also available as a NUREG-0554?compliant single-failure-proof model.
Hevi-lift has been designed according to the latest global?crane standards such as EN and ASME. It is also applicable?with global nuclear standards such as KTA 3902 and ASME?NOG-1.
A versatile hoist
Hevi-lift hoists are used in various applications throughout?a nuclear power facility; from standard lifts to safety-related,?highly critical lifts.
- Polar crane
- Fuel machine
- Spent fuel machine
- Containment hatch hoist
- Cask crane
- Turbine crane
- Transfer crane
- Upender hoist
- Rad waste crane
- Pump house crane
- General maintenance
- Dry well hoist
- Inverter on hoist, trolley and bridge motions
- IP / NEMA rated cubicles and motors
- Mechanical load brake
- Minimal zinc and aluminium
- Ultimate block-operated limit switch
- Standard quality ISO 9001:2008
- Single-failure-proof model
- Nuclear containment grade paint
- Halogen free cabling and wiring
- 2-speed motors and controls
- Manual hoist or trolley operation
- UL electrics and controls
- Seismic qualification
- Nuclear quality ASME NQA-1 or 10CFR50 App. B